Wednesday 14 December 2011

The Secret of staying Young

I made this card for my Best Friend. It was her birthday this last Monday, of course I was late in getting it to her, especially since I waited for this weeks Mojo Monday 219. I hope she has a great Birthday week!


I hope she loves this card as much as I do. If you have read any of my previous blogs you'll notice that this time I didn't have any problems with the sewing machine......I'm not going to say that it was user error, but.....it was the thread. Now that I have some newer thread (more expensive....you get what you pay for) my machine is working  perfect. If Santa does decide to bring me a new one with more patterns, I will pass this one on to my daughter.

Okay, now for the list of scraps that I used; The paper is from "Forever In Time" it is double sided...the pink and the flowers, "Bouquet" Bazzill Basic Paper, and some blue card stock from a pack of Recollections paper. I used my paper distressing tool on almost all of the paper.  I also used buttons that were bought from Michael's.  The stamp is from CTMH "Card Sentiments", which I  used Versa Majic "Purple Hydrangea" chalk ink and then covered it with "Glossy Accents"
Here is a look at the inside of the card.  I didn't use the sewing machine or the Glossy Accents for the inside of this card.

Happy Birthday.

Here is another card I made for another Mojo Monday that I didn't finish in time for that challenge. That week was a crazy week for me....although I can't remember what I did, and I was also having a hard time finding ribbon to match. Good thing Michael's is having sales this month..


I used copics and the Christmas paper from a pack that I purchased from Michael's, The blue/green paper from Stampin Up, the ribbon from "Celebrate it". The stamp is from Stampavie Laurence Collection "X-Mas Puppies".  I used fun flock on the Christmas stockings, I tried to get a close up picture of the fun flock on the Christmas stockings but it is very hard to see.


I want to wish every one a
Merry Christmas
and a
 Happy New Year.

 PLEASE think MADD,

 if you are going to drink,
 get a
Designated Driver
or use any other way of getting home safe and sound.
Use your phone,
call someone,
a friend, a family member, a TAXI, anyone.


Until Next Year,
Stacey

No comments:

Post a Comment