Thursday 14 April 2011

A Birthday Book

Life happens, and I know thats no excuse, but I must say that I have to get used to having this commitment.  I finished the card book for my friends B-Day gift almost two months ago, but its taken me this long to find time to make this post to my blog.  I hope she liked it as much as I do.

This Card Book has pockets for each month of the year. For each month there is a date page that you can make a note of special days. Every month you can then look through (a month or two ahead of time) and make cards for all those special occasions.  In hopes that you will never be late with Birthday cards. I find that most times I do my best work when I'm under pressure. As I stated in an earlier blog, I have a hard time being able to list all of the materials as some if it is scraps from other projects.  Sorry I will try to remember next time

No comments:

Post a Comment