Friday 22 April 2011

I must say that making B-day cards for my friends who scrap is very nerve racking.  I try to look at the card through their eyes to see my mistakes...what can I add to bling it up....should I use this or that??????? Oh well, its done now and I think it looks okay.  This card was especially hard because it was going to someone who definitely does not like pink.  So of course every paper combo I looked at had pink somewhere on it. I must like pink, but I will have to try to remember that when I go shopping that not every one else does.



I actually remembered to make a List of the supplies that I used to make this card.  I used the Creative Memories Custom Cutting Circles, butterfly punch, shades of yellow Gold paper; the Cricut and Song Bird Cartridge, cuttlebug; assorted stamps; Stampin Up scalloped border and circle punch; paper from Patchwork Paper, Kaiser Craft, Doodlebug Designs Inc., and assorted paper from my scrap box, and some butterfly ribbon that I got from Michael's.
I hope you have a Happy Easter.

No comments:

Post a Comment