Monday 9 May 2011

To My Favorite Teacher

I know that I shouldn't be thinking about the end of school, but I love having my kids to my self....I know, I know.....I will be singing a different tune about 1 week after school lets out..... but until then I will get a head start on teacher cards and gifts.  Lets just skip spring and head right into summer. 
I am following the Mojo Monday week 190 sketch. 


My supplies: Paper- American Crafts a la carte, Heidi grace designs, brown and blue card stock; white ribbon colored with copics YG 25; stamps-  "Favorite Teacher" that I have used, alot and Penny Blacks "Betsy Bluebell"; Creative Memories- Butterfly punch and paper flowers. I also used copics B12, B14, B16, E00, C1, C3, Y23, E55, E57, YG25, RV09, R39, G03, B91.

No comments:

Post a Comment