Friday 19 August 2011

Happy Birthday Grandpa

I made this card in about an hour. That includes the time spent choosing the paper.  Not that I didn't want to spend more time, I just didn't have any. Right now I am suppose to be out the door.....so I'll make this quick. Grandpa loves old cars.....its his birthday......I thought the saying was funny. I found it on the Internet by using google "funny birthday quotes".  The complete quote is "Just remember, once your over the hill you start to pick up speed."  I thought the saying would fit in with the car theme.  I hand cut out the hill (I know you can tell), I used grass,sun, and cloud stamps with versamark, my cricut to cut out the car and the head from the Heritage cartridge, and of course my copics were used to color the car and to give it a little detail.




Happy birthday Grandpa, see you soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment