Saturday 15 October 2011

Happy Halloween

I made this card using the Mojo Monday 210 challenge. 
I have Halloween on my mind, so I went with that theme. 


I have this lovely book of Halloween themed papers that I used, along with Basil papers, scissors, punches, string and versamark with black glitter embossing powder.  I cut out the spider and popped it out on the orange, I know its hard to see that detail.  I attached the orange string to the spider to make it look like the starting of a web and to follow the Mojo template without using a bow.
Now that back to school has passed and my family and I have adjusted back to a routine, I have invited family and friends to join me in my scrapbook studio in my basement on Tuesdays for some "scrap time".  My plan is to make a card for the Mojo challenge, maybe complete a page or two and update my blog by the end of the day. We'll see if I can keep that schedule.
Untill next time,
Stacey

No comments:

Post a Comment