Monday 2 January 2012

Believe


This Card was made by using Mojo Monday 222.
Their first template of the New Year.


I used paper from Bazzill Basics "Bouquet", also paper from "Forever in Time" Glitter double sided Card Stock, and Lavender and Blue Reflections Card Stock. I used Versa Magic "Purple Hydrangea" Chalk ink around the edges of the card and on the stamp "believe" from Close to My Heart "The Simple Things".  I also used my Creative Memories flower embellishments and my paper distresser on all of the paper. I like the touch of yellow added with thread and my sewing machine.  I hand cut out the Cuttle Bug embossed flourish. I also used copics Y15 to colour some little white brads yellow, I think that is my favourite thing about copics, you can colour almost everything to match anything.  I also added a medium size yellow brad to the Creative Memories flowers and the newly painted yellow brads to the little purple flowers .

On another note I hope every one had a safe and Happy New Year. We had a great time with family and friends during the Christmas week, and a very quiet New Year......just the way I like it.  My daughter has been helping me today stamp all of my new stamps that I have collected over the last couple of  months.  Thanks Punkin Pie! Once they are stamped on regular photo copy paper (3 times), it then goes into my binder. I give 2 of my friends a copy as well, and vise versa, that way if any one of us is looking for a stamp for a specific occasion, we can look through the binders and "borrow" the stamp set.  This is a great way to pool our resources, since we love to scrap together. We also use this sharing method with a lot of the other scrapbook supplies. I hope this little tid-bit is something that you and your friends can use if you don't already.

Thanks for stopping by,
Until next time,
Stacey

2 comments:

  1. This card is lovely. Love the colors and how you used the design. Happy Nww Year

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, great stitching!! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!!!

    ReplyDelete