Monday 20 February 2012

Christmas, any time of the year.

I know it's been a while since I posted anything,
 but I have been busy.....making Christmas Cards,
along with the regular excuse of Life Happens.
 I know its not the season, but you can never start to early. 
 My plan is to make lots of cards so that I can sell them at crops and craft fairs. 
 I have a couple more styles that I have not finished yet, but here are the ones that are done.
I have made several of each style.
These cards were made with inspiration from Cards made by my kids Music Teacher.


I haven't just been making Christmas cards. Here is a couple of others cards that I have made.

This one was made using Mojo Monday for a friends Birthday.


I made this one just because a friend asked for a cute card for her co-worker. I hope she'll like it.

Until next time,
Stacey

No comments:

Post a Comment