Tuesday 27 March 2012

All Things Grow

Better with Love.
It has been over a month since I posted anything....... and this week with, School Book Fair, parent teacher interviews and a bake sale, laundry, floors, windows, walls, bathrooms, kids, pets, and lets not forget the hubby........(I'm sure I forgot a couple things off my list......Oh wait....I am not suppose to be doing any of that since I have wrecked something in my back. Not having that big list has probably helped with me actually finding time to get on my blog.  I have been making cards, just not posting them.
Here is the card I made today for Mojo Monday 234. I chose a square card, and since I thought I saw stuff sprouting in my flower bed, I though I would make something a little springy.


My Supplies:
        -Paper from my scrap box and from Kaiser Craft Konstrukt Collection Concrete, and copics paper.
        -Pop dots
        -Cricut and Cartridge Elegant Edges (My new favourite Cartridge)
        -Stamps from Penny Black- Betsy Bluebell & MFT- In My Garden (saying)
        -Stazon Ink- Purple
        -Memento Ink- Rich Cocoa
        -My sewing machine with purple thread
        -Copics- C1, C3, C5, T4, Y15, G3, G5, B0000, B14, B91, B93, B95, E00, E02, E33, E35, Y26, BV0000, BV00, BV01, R29, R81, R83, R85, RV10 and the Blender Pen.



Here are a couple of the cards I have made for Mojo Mondays that I never entered.

This was for Mojo 233


This was for Mojo 232


Just because...
Just because....
and......Just because.

Thanks for stopping by,
until next time,

Stacey

No comments:

Post a Comment