Tuesday 1 November 2011

Fa La La Christmas Card

This card was to be entered into the Mojo Monday competition 212......but life happened, I also got a cold, and....... enough excuses, I didn't get it uploaded in time for the competition, it seems that nothing is working for me this week, including our computer monitor.  That's okay, I love how this card turned out, and a big THANKS is going to a young lady (you know who you are) who came up with the idea of making it look like a wrapped gift.


I have been trying to make sure that I use different materials for the cards that I have been making. on this card card I used Liquid Applique in white for the fluff on the Santa's hats and grey for the mittens, that is very hard to see in the picture. I also of course used my copics markers, (to many colors to list). Memento Ink with an Art Impressions stamp "Jingle Tots", the cricut and cartridge Very Merry Tags, dew drops and brads that I colored with the copics to match, Celebrate It "Holiday" ribbon, "Moose Mountain Paperdoodles" red paper and the blue and snowflake paper are from Creative Memories paper pack "Primary Christmas"

No comments:

Post a Comment