Sunday 20 November 2011

Musical Christmas Card

I was really hoping that this weeks Mojo Monday 215 would have a template so that I could make a Christmas card for the music teacher.......and they did. I love they way this card turned out.


 Here is a close up of the stamp, colored with copics and highlighted with Gelly Roll Clear Star marker.


 I used the Martha Stewart Snow Flake Border and Corner punch, mounting more of the red behind the green and hand cutting around the pattern.  I also used Versa Magic Chalk Ginger Bread ink around the edges

My Supplies:
I used paper from Mambi Sheets Specialty paper pack for the background, red and green card stock for matting, and copics paper. The stamp Ellie Loves Music is from "Your Next Stamp" and the 'Noel" stamp is from my collection in CD cases. For both stamps I used Memento Rich Coco ink.  Copics E00, E02, E33, E47, E37, R35, R37, G03, G05, G07 were used to color little Ellie. I also put on a present from a Recollections Dimensional sticker pack to finish off the corner. Now the only thing I need is an actual gift for the music teacher and I'm set.
Until next time,
Stacey

No comments:

Post a Comment