Friday 4 November 2011

Happy HollyDays!

I have a question for you all.......
Have you ever seen a Remembrance Day card?
My mom likes to keep in touch with her Dad's (my grandpa's) Army buddy, and she could not find any card to send. I find that very disappointing and was thinking that next year I am going to make some cards to sell and donate the money to the Poppy fund. If any one has any suggestions or ideas, please let me know.  If you want to "steal" my idea....go ahead......just make sure that you are donating any profits in Remembrance of people like my Grandpa, who survived and lived a long any happy life..... for the ones that didn't.....and for the ones who They left behind.
Anyway........Here comes another weekend and I am finally done my Mojo Monday 213 entry. If I keep entering and making new Christmas cards from now until December I will be able to hand out different cards to every one. It has been brought to my attention that I should make a bunch of cards and find a table to rent at a Christmas Bake Bazaar to sell them.  Maybe if I start thinking about that in September I could have enough cards to sell. Here is my card for this weeks Mojo Monday 213 Challenge.


 I love this paper from Close to my Heart Jingle paper pack, I also used Recollections Precious Metals card stock to matt, and Velum paper to stamp on. I used several different cutting tools: the Creative Memories Custom Cutting System, of course my paper trimmers and 2 different oval paper punches and scissors to hand cut the flower and leaves. I used stamps from my Christmas stuff, all of them purchased from Michael's. All of my clear stamps are in CD cases some of which I didn't label with the name of the stamp set. Live and learn. I also used Versa Magic chalk ink "Red Magic" and Memento Ink "Bamboo Leaves".
Until Next Time,
Stacey

No comments:

Post a Comment