Thursday 10 November 2011

Filled With Love

I picked paper last week for this weeks Mojo Monday 214, so it didn't take me long. I only had to pick the embellishments to finish this card. I usually spend so much time on picking paper after I see the template that it takes me 2 days to make 1 card, and today it only took me the morning!


I used "Merry Christmas" paper from Best creation Inc, the Green stripped paper from The Lodge Stack Paper pack and "Precious Metal" paper from Recollections paper pack.  I also used the Creative Memories "Custom Cutting System". For the Embellishments I used a Parcel tag that I took apart from Jolee's Boutique stamped with a Stampendous stamp "Family season" with Stampin Up "Ruby Red" ink. I colored a Celebrate it ribbon "Sheer Creations" with copics R39.
For next weeks challenge I hope to incorporate something musical for my daughters music teacher.
Until next time,
Stacey

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! Love the tag and lovely sentiment! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete